Monday, October 12, 2009

HOLY COW LONG TIME!!!

YEA my Aerial ballerina costume

My first pumpkin carving

NOT TOUCHING that daddy!

Kayla & Mason throwing hay & having a blast at pumpkin patch

Here is OUR pick!

There was such fun characters at this pumpkin patch....

YEA they even had Little Mermaid & all of her friends

Daddy & Kayla at Madison's game

Kayla & Madison.... ohhhh how she wanted those pom-pom's

My first ballerina/tap class!

POOPED from a long day of Sea World

Trying to SPLASH like Shamu.... (she is so SILLY)

Kayla & her favorite whale!

OHHH I love my Baby Emma....

Happy Birthday daddy! Dinner at Colonial....

First day at school!

Mall of America (Kayla w` the Wonder Pets)

Kayla & Dora at the Nickelodeon park in the Mall of America

HER FAVORITE ride there (that we had to keep sneaking her on cause she was to short!)

The only thing we could do in Canada because it RAINED! Rock band here we come...

Kayla enjoying her first Dora Live show!

Happy 4th of JULY! She loved the fireworks...

Waiting for the show to begin!

Mason & Kayla heading out to watch some fireworks!

Thank you Auntie Chris & Uncle Trey for my fun dress!
Happy 4th in DC!

Ok so I am SOO BAD... I have not written in so long & a GOOD FRIEND WAS like "YOU HAVE not written or updated since June!" I just have been so lazy & facebook is so easy to add to, but here we go!!!! Here is whats been going on in the Edmondson household. We did a lot of traveling this summer... We went to DC over July 4th, then off to Canada (where it RAINED a lot!!!), & last but not least we went to the PGA in Minneapolis where we had TONS OF FUN! After that little sweet ANGEL baby M arrived so the BOYS got a big break in the season!!! The end of Aug thru (just today) we spent A LOT of family time together. We went to Sea World, then we were going to go to Arkansas to visit family but we ALL GOT SICK! That lasted what seemed like FOREVER!!! We went down to Houston to see the The Austin's & WHAT A GREAT SURPRISE the had in stow! WE had such a wonderful weekend... J & Trey REALLY ENJOYED the U of H/Tech game!!! :) This past weekend we got to watch our little niece Madison cheer in her homecoming game... SOOO STINKING cute!!! Kayla wanted so badly to be just like her.

Speaking of Kayla, she is getting so big & does the SILLIEST/most fun things. Everyday is an adventure & new experience. She has started back at school & LOVING EVERY moment of it. She also started dance this fall & boy she thinks she is SUCH a ballerina! She is gearing up for Halloween where she has picked out a mermaid ballerina costume. This thing is all she talks about, it's VERY CUTE! James left this morning for a 3 week stretch! I am a bit nervous since he has been home for 8 weeks on how this transition would be going for K, but so far so good! This will be our longest stretch away but I think he may come home for a few days before going to Jackson! Then in November we will be heading to Orlando for the Disney tournament. This should be LOTS of fun this year because she is SO INTO BEING a princess!!! We are very EXCITED! I will add a bunch of pictures so bare with me.... I hope the guys have a WONDERFUL 3 week GO AT IT & I hope everyone has a blessed day!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

The family in MAUI

The family in MAUI
WE LOVE MAUI

Miss Kayla as a pirate

Miss Kayla as a pirate
first time to trick or treat @ Frisco Safety town

J & I in Mexico for my 30th b-day!

J & I in Mexico for my 30th b-day!
so much fun he planned a great trip for me!

our beautiful family in Central Park NY

our beautiful family in Central Park NY
we had such a wonderful day spending time with Miss Tracy & Adam

Kayla's Pumpkin Patch Day!

Kayla's Pumpkin Patch Day!
Here is Miss Kayla running out of the hay house (I think that was her favorite part)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones